Saturday 24 December 2011

busy.

hi guysss! so lately i've been making a list of what im suppose to do, cause i keep procrastinating. so here's my shedule :

its true, i've been sleeping quite late these days AHAHAHA. well the thing is, i have to start studying for sch, cause it like.. 9 more days till sch!! omgg! :0 i know that im not 100% ready cause i keep procrastinating, some part of me is like


but the other part of me is like

ahahah, actually, im very excited to go to sch, due to these reasons! first, i get to see my friends again and enjoy the sch atmosphere! :) secondly, I GET TO SIT AT THE GALLERY LIKABOUAASSSS! HAAHAH! then, i get to take care of my new juniors! and ofcourse lastly, is to get my education for my O's next month.
I have not felt the tension for O's yet, well i guess cause its still early, however, i really want to get good grades and go to a good poly. or jc. or poly. or.. hmmmm, i havent decide yet ;p
so yeah! right not im doing my work, and blogging. and i have a dateline. LOL.
which reminds me, on the 31 to 2 dec i will be AWAY! to malacca, Malaysia! for my late month vacation. im just excited for the bus trip and the bath tub!! :) ahaha! maybe, ill reach there safely, insyaAllah. ( God's willing) .
so yeah, i know why you guys cant wait for school too! its because :


oh well, i guess thats the end for today! to all christian friends and those who celebrate christmas, FELICE NAVIDAD!! :))\

PS: have you checked out google, hahahah its cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment