Thursday 22 December 2011

time is the essence.

Peace be upon you.
Hi guys.
Im not constant with my bloggings. LOL.
Basically, my main point of this blog is to inspire people through what i experience in my daily life, my personal perspective,thoughts etc. By the way, if you're asking me why the first post is boring, its because the time now is almost 3am and I'm still awake:> hahaahah! i'll sleep soon.

i'll try my best to post everyday. if it is possible :) insyaAllah.
so have a good rest people! :)

ps: i re-did my blog, because i was inspired back by my friend's blog,
http://a-journey-to-success.blogspot.com/ i think it is awesome to have a blog to let out your experiences, rather than doing fashion bloggings or ranting about how miserable your life is.

remember, if you think your life is miserable, then maybe its because you chose to made it that way. remember to have a positive mindset everytime. God is here to test you, so there are not test that he'll give that you can't overcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment