Wednesday 1 February 2012

school and maths = deprived of breaks.




HAHA do you do that?

Yay! its the first day if February today! :> how time flies and its alr the second month of schooling :> means that days to o's are closer ;o

hmm, besides that i 've been busy, especially with AMATHS. differentiation is being very difficult and im a slow learner.
its okay though cause InsyaAllah i will be able to make it. :>



AHAAHAH i mean that is what i call thinking out of the box :>
hmm, i've been starting Ngaji classes or religious recital classes. and Alhamdulillah :> i am so delighted that finally, i couls learn how to recite the Quran properly! :> Thanks Mom for sacrificing your time:>
School has been okay, though im frequently sad all the time. Sometimes idont know why, but there is something deep inside that bothers me. which i dont know what. somtimes i feel i disappoint people, sometimes i feel like my hardwork aint enough etc. however, my friends are there to make me a smiley person back. maybe its PMS maybe not:>

besides tht things that makes me angry:
  • my school recess tht only gave us 20 mins of break
  • due to the new tt, PE is now only 1hr
  • the fast pace in maths lesson
  • the fact that im a slow catcher ;p
I BELIEVE that graduating students need LONGER BREAKS as we're studying more, and trust me 20 mins is NEVER enough for us to eat and queue especially when you're sharing recess time with 3 LEVELS!! haish. this is insane because if they want us to do well, we need to have sufficient breaks right? how can your mind absorb so much info in a day!?! Astaugfirallah hala'zim.



so i wont be blogging everyday and i will try my best to make my blog alive. ahaha my tagboard is dead so anyone, do comment. :>
oh well, i have standard deviation test tml, and InsyaAllah i'll be able to pass and do better. :> All the best to those who're having tests too! :>
okay, till then, stay safe :>

zee

No comments:

Post a Comment