Sunday 15 January 2012

Days ago


today i was demotivated by my art again.
:(



hi everyone. today i was very demotivated and down. its about my art. you see im not really as good as my sister in art and she told me that i have a chance of failing if i dont buck up. and when she told me that i was already feeling down so i couldn't stand it. every part of my body was angry and frustrated and stress so i broke down. but the reason why i did so is because instead of supporting me, they demotivated me further.

i know sometimes demotivation is a motivation after all, but this is different. During that time, i needed support and comfort, but i didnt get any. so i went out to my corridor and sat on the staircase and looked at the sky. i knew that Allah is giving me a test on my anger and determination so i sat down and just stare at the sky and pray. As i was watching the sky, there were two kites that was swaying and flying up high. the kite rose higher and higher until there was one point where the wind stopped and it starts to fleww down back. and then the wind picked up again and it started to rose higher.

that was it!

sometimes, our determination is like the kite. first, we feel confident and we dream of achieving and we start to work hard for it. but during the process, sometimes we get demotivated and we fall, just like the kite. sometimes no one is around us, like how the wind stopped. but then all we actually need is ourselves to dust ourselves off and never ever give up. that's the reason why the wind suddenly picked up and the kite start to rise again, higher.

Everyday, a lessson is learnt, and i Thank Allah for giving me this valueable lesson. i dont believe in luck of coincidence. every thing happens for a reason, and i know that Allah has given me the hope of not giving up :> Alhamdulillah :)

JazakAllah Khair.

No comments:

Post a Comment