Friday 6 January 2012

HI everyone

hey! Sorry for not updating mucho!

was very busy because this year im taking my major exams! :) hehehehe! which is the o levels and yes, school has alr started so forgive me if i dont blog much :)

so my melaka trip went okay, i uploaded pic on facebook alr :> heheeheh! and first day of school was awesomeee! :> i have yet to sit on the gallery. but things are looking great, Alhamdulillah. could not thank God enough for protecting and guiding me in this dunya.

A maths is a real killer cause im not good at it :( so i have to practise extra extra hard and this year most teachers are rushing through the content frm the text bk so i must be exra extra attentive. i have to study later bt i hope anyone can follow me if not i will be forever studying alone. LOL.

let me share a few pics frm melaka.













so i shall stop here for today, a lot of hmeworks to begin my day with :(
till then, assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment